Amba Jack J-D004B 4 Cross Bars Towel Warmer Brushed Stainless Steel
• Keeps towels and bath robes warm and dry
• Helps bathroom stay mold and mildew free
• Used at pools, saunas, spas, on boats, mudrooms and kitchens
• The units are made of 304 Stainless Steel, which is less likely to corrode/rust.
• Wall Mounted
•4 Cross Rails
• Not designed to be painted at home.
• UL Certified
• Warranty: 2 years
• Width: 21 7/8”
• Height: 21 1/4”
• Depth:4 3/16” off the wall
• Finish Brushed Stainless Steel
• 40 watts
• 120 volts (Plug in)
• .3 Amps
• Max Surface Temperature can reach up to 136°F
• Delicate clothes must be placed over a layer of another non-combustible material before being placed on the towel warmer.
• Screws – 4 (6) pc.
• Wall plug anchor
• Mounting Bracket
• User Manual
Caution! It is highly recommended that the installation is performed by a trained professional.
1. Be sure the unit is unplugged (Power off) during installation and during any maintenance of the towel warmer rack.
2. Place the rack against the wall where it is to be installed and mark the position of the mounting caps (B) for each bracket. Position the bracket (A) over the marking and fix to the wall as shown in (fig. 1)
using the screws provided. It is recommended that screws be secured into studs or a wall that is prepared with backing.
3. Slide mounting caps (B) away from wall mounts to expose plastic inserts. Place the rack into the fixed brackets on the wall and slide the mounting caps (B) onto the brackets. (fig 2)
Caution! To avoid personal damage or damage to the towel warmer it is prohibited to disassemble the towel warmer and to use it disassembled.
Make sure that the towel warmer is installed correctly and securely before turning the switch to the on position. Each towel warmer is equipped with a power switch (ON/OFF) containing a red light indicator on the bottom of the connection box. It can be used in ON-mode twenty-four hours a day.
The towel warmer can be cleaned using a soft damp cloth or by using mild dish washing liquid.
Caution! Do not use any abrasive or aggressive cleaners, which could damage the surface of the unit.
• Be careful during transportation – do not expose to mechanical and thermal damage.
• Units must not be immersed in water or subjected to any direct stream of water.
• The supply cord must not touch the heating surface.
• Do not take off the plug from the wall socket by pulling the supply cord and do not touch the plug with wet hands.
• In case of damage to the towel warmer, switch it off immediately and call the contact number.
• It is dangerous to use the towel warmer if it has visible damage or if the electrical wiring (electrical supply) is faulty.
• Use of extension cord with this product is not allowed.
CAUTION: To provide continued protection against risk of electric shock, connect to properly grounded outlets only.