Qmark RCC7524C Electric Cover Heaters 750w (240 volts)
• Dual Function Heating
• “Sunshine” Type Heating
• Silent operation
• Permanently Installed (NO CORD)
• Room comfort at lower temperatures
• Convenient wall mounting
• High efficiency textured radiating surface
• Easy surface mount installation
• Unique hanging system
• New Profile for maximum convection
• UL Listed.
• 1 year limited warranty on complete unit
- Type RCC Series Cove Heaters can fulfill the requirements of virtually any type residential or commercial heating situation. Individual room control, ease of installation and out of the way mounting make it equally desirable for total or supplemental comfort heating. Typical uses are day care centers, apartments, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, and foyers.
- Dual Function heating: In addition to radiant heat, the RCC Series uses part of its energy to heat air passing behind and over the heater by convection flow, thus helping to “mix” the air in the room and achieving balanced heating throughout.
- Individual Room Control: The finite control available with electric heat permits individual room or zone control for greater economy, why heat the entire house when you are using only one or two rooms? This applies equally well for whole house heating or supplemental heating.
- New Extrusion Design: The extruded aluminum front panel is coated with high temperature textured paint radiating a majority of its heat energy from the front surface. The remaining energy is “wiped off” by a convection flow behind and over the top of the heater which circulates warm air into the room.
Convenient wall mounting – Near Ceiling: - The RCC cover heater mounts on any wall surface, near the ceiling where its dual function heating can be fully utilized. Radiant heat energy is directed downward, warming people and objects near the floor, as well as the floor itself. Room air gains heat from these objects and rises toward the ceiling. The back side of the cove heater acts as a convector heater, pulling the cooler air from the floor area, behind and over the heater, thus helping to circulate and mix the air in the room until it reaches an equilibrium temperature. The out-of-the-way mounting also permits complete freedom of furniture placement in a room, because the heaters will not be subjected to blockage, which reduces the efficiency of floor or low-wall mounted heaters.
• 59” L
Quick Specs RCC7524C Cove heater
• Dove Grey Finish
• 7 Lbs.
• 750 watts (2,560 BTU's)
• 240 volts hard wired
• 3.1 amps
• Wall Mounted This cove heater mounts on any wall surface, near the ceiling where its dual function heating can be fully utilized. Radiant heat energy is directed downward, warming people and objects near the floor.
Minimum Ceiling Clearances:
• 4” (102 mm) MIN. TO DRY WALL CEILING.
• 6” (152 mm) MIN. TO LAY-IN OR VINYL CEILING OR PLASTIC MOLDING.
• End caps
• Wall mounting bracket
• Dove Grey cover
• Built-In thermostat mounts on the end of baseboard: Temp range 45°- 90°F = (RCCT - Sold separately)
• Wall mounted double pole thermostat: Temp range 45°- 75°F = (M602w - Sold separately)