Qmark MUH072 Electric Shop Unit Heater - Ships from the Factory in South Carolina
• Heavy gauge die-formed steel housing.
• Two-toned, smartly styled.
• Advanced pull-through air flow design draws air across heating element for more even air distribution and cooler element operation.
• Specially designed venturi outlet to meet that added throw as required in vertical position.
• Completely enclosed fan motor.
• Aluminum-finned, copper clad steel sheath heating element has longer useful life, because of cooler sheath temperature and faster heat dissipation.
• Automatic reset linear thermal cut-out, capillary type, provides protection over entire length of element areas.
• Ruggedly built, yet lighter weight for easier installation. No piping flues, valves, or traps.
• Individually adjustable discharge louvers to control air flow.
• The Qmark MUH072 meets all UL, NEC, and OSHA requirements.
• UL Listed
• Limited 1 Year for the Unit, and 5 Year warranty on Element
Quick Specs MUH072:
• Off White Finish
• 650 CFM (Air flow)
• 38 Lbs
• 7,500 watts (25,600 BTU's)
• 240 volts 1 phase hard wired
• 31.3 Amps
• 1/30 Motor HP
• 8 AWG Wire Size
• 208 Volts 1 phase,
• 27.0 Amps
• 5,600 watts (19,100 BTU's)
• 8 AWG Wire Size
• 19” W
• 21 3/4” H
• 7 1/2” D
Optional Accessories: (Sold Separately)
Built-In Thermostat - Single Pole Internal Thermostat for Field Installation Temp. Range: 40°F - 85°F = MT-1
Wall Thermostat - White Finish Low Voltage (24 volts) digital round thermostat 2 wire. = T8775A1009
Temp. Range: 40°F - 90°F.
• Easy temperature adjustment. Twist the dial and feel the "click" that confirm your changes.
• Lighted display. Illuminates with the touch of a button or twist of the dial.
Universal Wall & Ceiling Bracket - MMB10
Power Disconnect Switch - MPDS60
for Single phase
Power Disconnect Switch - MPDS25 for Three phase
• To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Keep combustible materials, such as crates, drapes, etc., away from heater. Do not install behind door, furniture, towels, or boxes.
• This heater is not approved for use in corrosive atmospheres such as marine, green house or chemical storage areas.
• The heater should be installed out of traffic areas and at least 7' off the floor.